Tuesday, April 28

These Are The Answers


We always ask these kind of questions...while the answers are already stated in the Quran.

WHY AM I BEING TESTED?
QURAN ANSWERED
"Do the people think that they will be left alone after they have once said, "We have believed," and they will not be tested? The fact is that we have put to test all those who have gone before them. Surely, Allah has to see who are the truthful and who the liars."
(Al-Ankabut:1-3)

WHY CAN'T I GET WHAT I WANT?
QURAN ANSWERED
"It may be that you dislike a thing and the same is good for you, and you love a thing and the same is bad for you: Allah knows but you do not."
(Al-Baqarah:216)

WHY DOES THE TEST IS TOO HARD FOR ME?
QURAN ANSWERED
"Allah does not burden any human being with a responsibility heavier than he can bear."
(Al-Baqarah:286)

WHY DO I FEEL SO FRUSTRATED?
QURAN ANSWERED
"Be not faint hearted and be not sorrowful, you will surely gain the upper hand, if you be true believers."
(Ali-Imran:139)

HOW CAN I GET THROUGH IT?
QURAN ANSWERED
"Seek help with the Salat and fortitude:no doubt, Salat is a hard task but not for those obedient servants, who realize that ultimately they shall meet their Lord and shall return to Him."
(Al-Baqarah:45-46)

WHAT DO I GET FROM ALL OF THESE?
QURAN ANSWERED
"Indeed Allah has bought from the Believers their persons and their possessions in return for the Gardens;they fight in the Way of Allah, kill and are killed. This promise (of the Gardens) is the true pledge of Allah made in the Torah, the Gospel, and the Qur'an,and who is more true in fulfilling his promise than Allah?"
(At-Taubah:111)

WHO WILL HELP ME?
QURAN ANSWERED
"Allah suffices me: there is no god but He: in Him have I put my trust: He is the Lord of the Great Throne."
(At-Taubah:129)

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!
QURAN ANSWERED
"A time will surely come when you will admonish them about this act of theirs; now they do not comprehend its consequences."
(Yusuf:12)


No comments: